Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths | Lavender | 32 Count | Pack of 1 | pH-Balanced | Dermatologist & Gynecologist Tested
Designed to help wipe away odor causing bacteria, Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths are a quick, discreet way to freshen up when you’re on the go, which is probably most of the time. Stash them in your purse or gym bag, and use them when you’re pressed for time or don’t have time to shower. Our
Designed to help wipe away odor causing bacteria, Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths are a quick, discreet way to freshen up when you’re on the go, which is probably most of the time. Stash them in your purse or gym bag, and use them when you’re pressed for time or don’t have time to shower. Our Cleansing Cloths are dermatologist and gynecologist tested, and the gentle hypoallergenic formula won’t irritate your skin. Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths are available in three scents, and come individually wrapped or in a secure soft pack for discreet and convenient use.
- 5 Fresh Benefits in 1 Cleansing Cloth: Gently cleanses and freshens, Removes Odor causing bacteria, pH balanced, Free from Dyes & Parabens, Clinically Tested Safe Scents
- Convenient for on the go: Because that less than fresh feeling doesn’t always wait for when you have time to hop in the shower. Our signature pH balanced cleansing cloths are great for in between times, like after the gym but before your day gets started, or as a quick refresher between work and happy hour
- Dermatologist and Gynecologist Tested formula: Summer’s Eve cleansing cloths are specially formulated for your external vaginal area. Designed to wipe away odor causing bacteria and is pH balanced, so you can stay fresh and clean all day long
- Soap Free and gentle enough for your most delicate skin
- Available in 5 fragrances: Night time Lavender, Sheel Floral, Simply Sensitive, Island Splash, and Aloe Love
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking FeminineProducts.net to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Treat yo girl Your little lady friend has been working her ass off all day long. It was hot outside today when you took the kids out to play, you decided to wear those leggings that make your butt look good but theyâre tight as hell, and you did some Pilates. Cooking, cleaning, working, and twirking. At the end of the day, treat her good. She deserves it. She will thank you for it. Lord knows what she goes through.
Stay far away from these if you have sensitive skin! I had never used a Summer’s Eve product before this and I never will after what I experienced. These are supposed to be for sensitive skin, which is why I decided to give them a try. I had a horrible reaction to these after just one use. They burned my skin, which resulted in blisters. Within 2 days I developed extreme itching which turned into a yeast infection, which was incredibly had to get rid of ( 2 monistat and multiple topical creams). My first yeast infection in 3 years. It took 2 weeks almost to get over the reaction. I will never make the mistake of trying a Summer’s Eve product again and if you truly have sensitive skin, like I do..I would steer clear of these.
Spills about 1/4 when delivered. My product was open when I recieved it and 1/4 of the bottle spilled. I wish I would’ve just had time to go buy it at target or Walmart. I had another product and this was spilled all over the other product. Not happy with paying for a whole bottle and getting only 1/4 of a bottle.